Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why God? Why?!

I dont know if I am aloud to say God like that, but thats how I feel because my baby boy is ALREADY 6 months old!!! I dont think it is fair at all! When I get to heaven I have 2 things I am going to bring up with the lord and 1 of them is, Why do our babies have to grow up so fast?!

I took Peyton to the doctors today, hoping to get his 6 month well check done, only to find out he is now on his 4th ear infection (both ears). The doctor said he is well on his way to having 6 this year which means he will get tubes put in. I wish they would just put them in now and save Peyton and Me the trouble of having to go through 2 more ear infections, but the doc says its best. Whatever! So I am not able to post how his growth is progressing on this post. I will say though, he seems to be progressing just fine to me! He is full on sitting up by himself with no tip overs, He thinks he needs to crawl too, but I am so thankful he hasn't yet! I give him another month and will probably be posting about him crawling. He loves being a big boy and sitting at the table with us for dinner. He is a very good eater when it comes to baby food. He is still such a happy, calm, and content boy. He will usually just chill as long as he can be in the same room as you. I am so in love with this baby boy, he makes my heart melt everyday. Even though I am sad he is growing up so fast, I cant wait to see what the next 6 months bring!

1 comment:

The Williams said...

I have only been around him once.. and JUST SEEING the pictures of him makes MY heart melt. But hey looks like he's gettin some hair finally :] woo hoo! I love you guyssss!