Friday, February 12, 2010

Mix Up in Heaven

So I am not sure if these pictures do it justice, but I think Peyton and BrookeLynn got mixed up in Heaven. I think that Katelynn, Mattie, and Peyton should have been brothers and sisters and Corbin and BrookeLynn should have been brothers and sisters. These are baby pictures of Katelynn when she was a baby. I tried finding picutres that kinda matched and I dont have any so I just took a few pictures of Peyton. Let me know if you guys see it. Katelynn, Mattie, and Peyton are all fair skinned, Blue eyes, and Blonde hair. Brooke and Corb are dark complected, dark hair, and dark eyes! I think its kinda fun.
This picture doesn't really match the ones of Katelynn, but I had to throw it in there because this is a picture of Peyton thinking he needs to start trying to learn to crawl. Little terd! The dang kid isn't even 6 months old yet. I guess the poor kid just sees everyone else running around and thinks he needs to do it too. I am trying to prevent him from crawling as much as possible. I dont care if I am a bad mom for trying to hold him back, ALRIGHT?! He needs to stop growing up so fast!

K I know this it totally Ghetto that I took a picture of a picture, but I think this picture shows the difference between them. I dont have a scanner to scan this picture for a better look, but you can kinda see it. We took this picture for a Christmas present for my parents. Its the first picture with all the grandkids.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I TOTALLY see it!! That's funny.

Brianna said...

I see it too! That is funny. But, I guess we were all brothers and sisters in heaven, so it makes sense! :)

The Williams said...

I totally agree! Payton is just THE cutest baby in the world.. he looks so happy and like a good baby! ur lucky.. i want one!