Friday, February 26, 2010

4 Eyed Geek =p

Yep! Thats right... I have to wear glasses now. Thank goodness the doctor said I dont have to wear them all the time, but I find that I prefer wearing them more than I thought I would. I never knew the world could look so crisp and clear! It was lots of fun going to the eye doctor. I have never been until now so it was interesting to see what they do. As I suspected, my right eye is worse. That is the side I had all my strokes on. For now I am excited to wear the glasses. We'll see how I feel in a couple weeks. Let me know what you think. I got 2 pair, but this is only one of them. I will try to post some pictures of the other ones later. Everyone likes these ones the most anyways.

Here is a picture of my second pair.

1 comment:

ABAKC said...

You look like one hot mama!!! I think they look good. Bonnie