Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peyton's Blessing

I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted this day to go and normally I am disappointed because things dont always go how I picture, but today was not one of those days! The day went so perfect! Patrick did such a great job blessing Peyton. After he was done blessing Peyton the bishop leaned over to him and told him that he had never seen a baby just stare at his dad and smile the whole time with so much love. We also had alot of other men that where in the circle tell us that they thought it was cool that Peyton just smiled the whole time. This was a very proud moment for me in my life and I will never forget how I felt. I am so grateful to have my kids. The lord has truely blessed me! After words we had family and friends over for lunch. We had some very yummy food thanks to some some family and friends! I just want to say thanks to all those who helped make this day so special!







1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You look so great with such handsome boys! You make me sick! You don't even look like you just had a baby!