Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just for you Tiff!

Tiff and Jas are very big Nerds! After Peyton's blessing we went back to our house and had lunch. Well when Tiff and Jas left they were laughing. I wasn't to sure what was going on because I was so wrapped up in everything else, but later I found lots of retarded pictures in my phone. They I guess were pretty bored so they took my phone and took very random picutres. I posted all the ones of them, but didn't find it necessary to post pictures of my toliet or my clock or all the other weird things they took pictures of. The next day I called Tiff and told her how big of a nerd she was and she told me that later that night, her and Jas couldn't stop laughing at them selves because they thought it was so funny! I am just so glad that my phone could bring them so much joy! I love you guys!




2 comments:

chournos said...

your kids are so cute, I am so glad that the blessing went great for you. It's a good thing you left your phone out so you personally didn't have to entertain tiffany, your family is so funny I love them.

Aubrey said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there.