Sunday, August 23, 2009

My boys

So I know I'm crazy, but I took the boys to get their pictures taken. Dont judge me! The hospital didn't offer to do Peyton's baby picture and Target was doing a dang good deal. They were offering sheets for $3.99, no sitting fee, and you didn't have to buy a package or anything. I couldn't pass it up. They turned out pretty good, of course me being obsessed with pictures I dont think they are the best. When we first started we had a hard time with Peyton because he was hungry, so we got him fed, then Corbin decided to be notty. I guess I have to take what I can get though. All I can say is I love my boys!




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Less than a week old, you are crazy! They are so cute though. I love boys, they are so fun! Congrats!

Aubrey said...

Love his wrinkly little forehead! He looks like he is a mini Corbin! That will be fun. So cute!