Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I LOVE 4th of July!!!!

I love the 4th of July so much! It is my favorite holiday! I love to go to the parades, walk around the park and see all the booths and stuff going on, and sit at the park for hours waiting for the fireworks. I love the enviroment of it all. Tiff and I usually like to get all sported out in red, white, and blue. Tiff gets to have a little more fun with it because she has girls she can paint nails and put bows in their hair, but I definatly do all I can do to the boys to make them look patreotic. We had alot of fun this year and kinda got two 4th of July's this year. Clearfield did all their stuff on Saturday and Layton did their stuff on Monday. We went to both parks for fireworks. We just hung out, had pizza, played games, and talked. My favorite game we played was I spy. Who knew that game could be so fun, but when there is a ton of people everywhere you have alot to chose from! Peyton did really well with the fire works. I was affraid he would flip becaues he hates loud noises, but he stayed pretty calm. Pat did say that he had a pretty tight grip on his hand, but other then that he did great! It was a great 4th of July! I cant wait until next year!
My boys ready for the 4th!




Just hanging out
Everyone Watching the Fireworks

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Looks like so much fun!! Wish I could have been there. One of these days, right?