Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am crazy bored right now. Its Sunday and both boys are down for a nap and Patrick has been out on a flight for 9 1/2 hours. This is pretty much my life now a days. Patrick has been so busy with his jobs, its sad to say I am feeling a little neglected. This is Patrick's day... Monday through Friday he wakes up at 3:30 in the morning and heads to Salt Lake to work for Ameriflight (lineworker) He gets off from there anywhere between 9-11. From there he has 2 day students. He usually flys with both of them, which makes him finish up around 3:30-4. After that he has 2 evening people that he trys to switch up with every other day. He finishes up with the evening person around 7:00. He comes home, eats left over dinner sitting at the table waiting for him, showers, schedules his flights for the next day and trys to be in bed by 9:00 so he can start all over again at 3:30 in the morning. Then Every other Friday he works a double at Ameriflight so he can have every other Saturday off. You are probably thinking... Ok so she gets to see him every other Saturday. NOPE! He takes that Saturday and flys with his weekend students that also sometimes occupy him on Sundays. So tell me... Where do you think he can find time for me? Sniff Sniff... Its a sad story I know! ;-) Anyways, Thanks goodness I have a good relationship with my family. These are pictures of us hanging out, waiting for Grandma to pick us up to go shopping. I guess if Patrick is working so much, we can spare alittle bit of money for me to go shopping so I am not so board!

I can never get Peyton to take a Picture with me like this. Peyton is not photogenic at ALL!! Thats very hard for me as a mother and a photographer.

No comments: