Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have absolutely nothing to post about. Nothing has happend for a while which I am ok with. I want a nice break from the crazy life so I can take a minute and enjoy life and my boys. Here is an updated picture of them. I have been very bad with a camera so I dont have many pictures. I need to be better at that.

Peyton got this toy from the easter bunny. He loves walking with it too.

Peyton is such a big kid. Poor Corbin, Peyton will be bigger then him someday. They love each other though!

Peyton is a little scardy cat. He hates when you make grawling noises at him. This is the face he makes. Its so sad but SOOOO funny!

Corbin and I are great buds! He is so sweet to his mommy and very protective. He makes me feel like a good mom.

I can't believe how big Corbin is getting. He makes me laugh everyday.

My little man is getting big also! He LOVES bath time now. Him and Corbin are my little fishes.

No comments: