Friday, March 26, 2010

A few New Posts

Well, sorry its been a while. Things have been pretty busy. We have been enjoying the nice weather and doing lots of things as a family. I am super excited for summer time to come and have high hope this summer will be great considering I am not pregnant this year! I figure I should maybe update a little on whats been going on with the Perssons. I am still at my lame job but looking to find a new one so when I am ever on the computer I am searching hard for something else. Patrick has been trying to fly ALOT so he can build his hours quicker because he is trying to get on as a First Officer at the company he is working for as a line worker. He is so close to having the requirments they want. Just last weekend he had the chance to fly a guy and his wife down to Arizona. They paid for everything... food, hotel, the entire flight and even paid him hourly per fligth hour. He was able to get 8 hours just in that one trip! We just cant wait for him to reach what he needs to to finally have all the hard work paid off. Corbin is such a big boy now! He is seriously one of the sweetest kids I know and I am not just saying that because he is mine. He is so polite, he is such a good big brother and very protectuve over his brother. He does not like to go any where with out him. He offers to help me do dishes and laundry. He always defends me when someone makes me cry and he also says ok if I ever tell him no. I dont know how he got this way, but I am so thankful! I love him like crazy! Peyton on the other hand is a terd. He use to be a chill baby but now he is moble and very alert to everything going on. He wants to be apart of everything! He seriously thinks he is the same age as Corbin! He wants to eat people food not baby food, he wants to walk, talk, and play like a 3 year old. Him and Corbin can always get each other laughing when they wrestle with each other. They are such good buds! Peyton isn't the best sleeper at night and that is really hard for me. I dont get much help because Pat wakes up at 3am everyday to go to work. For some reason Peyt thinks he is ok having a bottle every 4 or 5 hours durning the day but every 2 to 3 hours during the night. Not sure how to fix this. Peyton is such a people person and never wants to be left alone EVER! Its crazy how different him and Corbin are. Either way I love them both and cant get enough of them. I have been crazy blessed with an amazing family! That is about it, that is going on for now. I posted a few posts below of some of the things we have been up to.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cute stuff. We all have to have at least 1 "terd" in the family ;) Try giving him less in his bottle each time he gets up, then gradually decrease the amount until hopefully he doesn't get up anymore.