Friday, January 8, 2010

My boys!

I have a friend that works at Kiddie Kandids and is trying to get certified so she needed to use my boys to help her out with this. Its totally lame that is shows Kiddie Kandids Proofs on it (I know I am not suppose to post them, but I couldn't help but want to share how cute they turned out) Jacee did a great job! I love them!!!













Alot of people say how much Corbin and Peyton look like brothers, but I dont see it at all! They are so oppisite to me. Peyton is so different as a baby then Corbin was. Corbin was a very cheerful, loved to be around everyone, very happy baby. Dont get me wrong Peyton is that way too, but he is alot more chill and relax. We had a hard time getting him to smile because he was just chillin, hanging out, wondering what was going on. He didn't like the feather duster thing they use to get them to smile. He would scream a high pitched scream everytime she took it out. Who would have thought a feather duster could make the parents laugh so hard! He also didn't like when she would get to loud and make funny noises. He wanted her to just smile at him and be calm. It was very interesting to see Peyton react to this situation. Its alot of fun to have oppisite boys. I am just glad they are both very happy and easy kids!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think Peyton looks more like Pat than Corbin. I think he looks just like you. That's fun! They look so cute!!

Tracy said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with Peyton laying on his side with his hand at his chin. So adorable!!! Do you remember taking pictures of Hunter to help you get certified? I love that pic of him :)

chournos said...

your boys are so cute I love these pictures