Sunday, September 7, 2008

At the Cabin!

My family and I went up to my sister-in-law, Bonnie's cabin this weekend. We wanted to go over Labor day, but someone already had plans at the cabin, so we decided to go this weekend. We all had alot of fun! We got up there friday night around 6:30 and got everything set up. We played games while the kids watched movies. The next day we got up and made pancakes for breakfast and then everyone got ready and we went on 4-wheeler rides, shot guns, played darts, played more games, and just hung out. For dinner we decided to have a big dinner, so my mom made chicken cordon blue w/ funeral potatoes. Then for desert we had peach cobbler. Once we were all done with dinner we all sat around the fire and talked, then we put the kids to bed and played more games. We woke up Sunday and had another yummy breakfast that my dad made. Then we all cleaned up and went home. I think over all, everyone had a good time! Thanks Bonnie and Adam!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiff and Jas said...

Wow, these pics turned out really good! I am really good at taking pictures. Ha ha j/k :0p !! I like the one with mom and dad. It looks like they are really going. To bad mom chickend out!!! ;0] I had alot of fun. Thanks alot for taken us. Hopefully next time my hubby can come!!!