Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let's get it started!

Hey everyone! I am starting a blog mainly to keep in touch with my BEST friend Aubrey, but to keep in touch with other friends and family also. A little info about my family. I am married to a very amazing man, Patrick who is my everything! He is always there for me and I couldn't imagine life without him. We have an adorable little boy, Corbin who is 20 months old. He is such a blessing in our lives and I dont know how we ever lived with out him. We just moved back to Utah from Florida. Pat was doing some Pilot training out there. He got offered a Job as an Instructor, teaching out of the Ogden Airport. He loves what he does and he is such an amazing Pilot! Some of our goals for the future is to have Pat working for Skywest and eventually Delta. We hope to have Pat stationed somewhere on the west coast so we can be close to family. We also want 1 maybe 2 more kids and hopefully someday soon we can get our own house!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looking good! I'm so glad you are doing this. I have been trying to text you so look at your phone! hehe

Tiff and Jas said...

You are a loser why didn't you tell me that you had your blog done. How rude!!! jk!!! How do you do the scrapbook thing though. I have the need to copy cute things. Sorry!!!

Aubrey said...

I like the new pic!!

Robbie and Shay said...

Rashel...Yay for a blog!! I saw your link on Facebook. Your little Corbin is absolutely beautiful! And...because it's on my mind (all the time) we are currently selling our house in Washington Terrace, so if you want a good deal - check mine out! You could get a house sooner than you think!! Keep in touch!